29 Aug We’re Hiring!
Are you our next creative plate spinner?
We are looking for a talented marketing account manager to join the team at Wolf Rock. You will be responsible for delivering exciting brand collateral and marketing activities that connect with consumers, get the heart racing and achieve results. You’ll be working with some of our most valued clients, with the opportunity to develop relationships and win new accounts.
We need an all-rounder. Ideally you are equally at home online and offline, with a strong understanding of websites and social media, as well as advertising and print. Working closely with clients every day, your mission will be to make sure that your projects are on brief, on time, on budget — and of course totally excellent. You’ll work closely with an Account Director and Creative Director, as well as the rest of our in-house and out-house team. This will not be your first professional account management post. You’ll already have some good experience so you can confidently manage accounts and hit the ground running.
About us… We’re a small, full-service marketing agency, based in the great little city of Truro. We specialise in food and drink, tourism and lifestyle brands. We deliver brand and marketing strategy, creative ideas, implementation and long-term management. Most of our clients are based in the South West, but sell nationally or internationally. We are a young company but with a senior management team that’s highly experienced. For most clients we work across all media — so you might be working on brand development for a leisure service one day and a social media campaign for a food producer the next.
Essential skills and attributes…
- Website strategy, planning and user experience
- CMS and population
- Search and digital advertising
- Social media, tools and platforms
- Good external and internal communicator
- Used to clear reporting
- Adept at receiving and giving briefs
- Organised and clear-thinking
- Good at prioritising workflow
- With a good commercial understanding and financial aptitude
- Able to quote and raise invoices efficiently
- Good writing and content skills
- Passion and ambition to grow with our business
And also nice to have…
- Creative ideas in abundance would be wonderful
- An eye for design is a bonus
- A grasp of print and print-buying always helps
- Some media buying experience would be nice
- And some pitching experience is icing on the cake
Some employment details
- Office hours 8:30am to 5:00pm
- 4 weeks holiday + bank hols and some extras
- Sociable working atmosphere and friendly team
- Nice office environment in the heart of Truro
- Please apply with a covering letter and CV to email@example.com
- Closing date midnight Sunday 17th September
- Shortlisting by Wednesday 20th September
- Interviews will be from of 27th September